As we are now in the first few days of new financial year, we see more businesses that are struggling in hiring the right staff for their Accounting Team. If you are running a small business or non profit organisation in Canberra, you might be struggling to retain good accountant in your team!
Also, nature of accounting industry is with high turnover of staff. On average, permanent role is turning within 12 to 18 months while casual and part time is just 4 to 8 months. One of the reasons could be that the level of stress is so high that encouraging staff to find new environment to try new thing. The other reason is that most accountants would require professional qualification and training while SMEs might not have budget for that. That is such a big headache for SMEs and small non profit organisation to have to batter with finding a new staff, not taking into the account of business disruption and cost!
Currently, most business either internalise their accounting team or going through a recruitment agent. Both way are long, stressful & costly! Business owners or managers have to go through the whole process from selecting the candidate, interviewing, on-boarding, training, retaining, termination & handover. This traditional way of recruiting your Accounting Team seems to be out of dated. We think that there is a much smarter way to hire your Accountant!
Our solutions: Tailored Accounts will be your fully functioned Account Department that provide you with a full solutions ranging from: Data entries, bookkeeping, payroll, AR, AP, Reporting, and Reconciliation to CFO. The benefits of this innovative model are:
- Continuity of services is our strength. As we have a big team to handle an increased amount of jobs and commitments. Collaboration between different tiers of our services will give you a fully functioned Account Department like any corporation!
- 100% qualified accountant, many CPAs that provide staff with a professional training program on monthly basis.
- The best Quality Management System was built within our procedure & process to maintain high integrity & reliability of the work that we are doing. We are dealing with high volume & value transactions so this is our top priority. Currently we have over 200 business customers, processing over 1500 payroll per week and transacting over $300 million per year on behalf of our client
One of the first adapting to cloud accounting since 2009, we know that cloud is now the past, security is the future. Everything that we are doing here is about how to make secured transaction is even more secured!
Last but not least, a minimum of 30 percent cost reduction to your current recruitment model. A well-trained and experienced accountant will cost your business at least $80,000 per year plus superannuation, training, travel expense and other entitled benefits according to the latest labour market rate.
Here at Tailored Accounts, we offer you the chance to reduce expenditure of their accounting service so your budget can be spent on other areas. Our service commensurately corresponds to your benefits, including:
- At least 20 percent less spending on annual accounting cost;
- Time ownership of a team of accountants and CFO with our flat fee for at least 20 hour per week;
- Free of charge for End Of Financial Year work; including Payment Summaries, Tax return and audit preparation.
For more articles from Tailored Accounts - http://tailoredaccounts.com.au/news-media/bookkeeping-and-business-news